External Film/Photography Requests (Non-News Media)

University is a National Historic Site that receives numerous requests from filmmakers and photographers to film/photograph on campus. The Office of Communications, Public Relations and Marketing can provide adequate permission and assistance with such requests. Please complete and submit the External Requests form


If you have any questions, contact us at 334-727-8349 or marketing@mytu.tuskegee.edu.  Please request at least one month before your deadline.