Thank you for your interest in covering the Tuskegee University Commencement and Pre-Commencement Ceremonies
All media – reporters, photographers, videographers, bloggers – interested in covering Tuskegee University Commencement and Pre-Commencement activities must request media credentials.
Media Credentials for the Commencement Activities:
- Tuskegee’s Spring Commencement ceremony will be held Saturday, May 10, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. CST at the Gen. Daniel "Chappie" James Center for Aerospace Science and Health Education at Tuskegee University
- The Commencement speaker will be Lt. Gen. Thomas Bostick, 53rd U.S. Army Chief of Engineers and Commanding General of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Photo, Video, Speech Request:
- Please submit credential request using the Media Credential Form
- Credentials can be picked up in person on the day of the event
- Logistic details will be forwarded to media
Credential Pick Up:
- To request hi-resolution photographs and/or copies of the commencement speeches/excerpts, contact Teri Sumbry at 334-339-1928 or email@example.com.
Media Parking: (For All Events)
- Will Call Window at Gen. Daniel "Chappie" James Center for Aerospace Science and Health Education at Tuskegee University
- Media may park in the appropriate parking spaces near the Daniel "Chappie" James Center.