COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Posting Date: July 19, 2013 Posting End Date: Open Until Filled
Position: Assistant Professor Location: Department of Aerospace Science Engineering
General Information: The Department of Aerospace Science Engineering at Tuskegee University invites applications for a tenure track position at the Assistant Professor rank starting August 2013. While the current search is primarily for a candidate with research expertise in aircraft structures, qualified candidates in other areas of aerospace engineering may also be considered. Qualified female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
- An earned doctorate in aerospace engineering or a closely related discipline,
- Interest in developing a quality undergraduate educational program, as well as, initiating sponsored research.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Preference will be given to an applicant with a track record in teaching, peer-reviewed scholarly research and extra-mural funding
- Currently authorized to work in the United States
Salary is commensurate with education, experience, and the University’s salary plan.
Applicants should send the following: letter of intent indicating desired position, three (3) letters of reference, and a copy of the appropriate transcript for the educational requirement. Electronic submission of application materials are strongly encouraged.
APPLICATIONS will be accepted in the Office of Human Resources
Attn: Javed Khan
101 Kresge Center
Tuskegee, AL 36088
Email Address: email@example.com
**The statements contained in this job announcement reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. **
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO)-Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled. Federal law requires identity and employment eligibility verifications on Form I-9 within three (3) business days of employment.