Your gift of cash, publicly traded stock, real estate or other property, and gifts-in-kind, can help Tuskegee University continue to fulfill its mission as one of the nations most outstanding institutions of higher learning. Join the Eminent Presidential Associates. The general requirement is to make a contribution of at least $1,000.00. The following three categories are options for your consideration:
- Associates ($1,000 - $4,999)
- Distinguished Associates ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Distinguished Life Associates ($10,000 - and above)
All associates will receive an engraved membership plaque, will be invited to participate in the special Fall Convocation, and meet with fellow associates and the President to discuss future directions of the University.
An Outright Gift to Tuskegee University offers the following benefits to the donor:
- It is the simplest form of a charitable gift.
- It offers the highest tax deduction for the donor.
- It usually offers immediate benefit to Tuskegee University.
- It excludes gifted assets from estate tax when the donor dies.
- Membership in the University's Lifetime Giving Societies with a minimum cumulative giving history to Tuskegee of $25,000.
- Qualify immediately for Tuskegee University Naming Opportunities.
Pledging to pay your gift over a number of years:
Many donors choose to make a gift to the University in the form of a pledge, or promise to give a certain amount within a specified period. Most pledges are paid off or completed in 3 to 5 years depending on the amount pledged.
Benefits to the donor:
- Ability to make a major gift to Tuskegee University and spread the payments over a number of years.
- Donor is recognized for the entire amount of gift in the year of the pledge; however, payments must be received prior to donor being admitted into the Lifetime Giving Societies.
- Payments are unscheduled, allowing for maximum flexibility to the donor.
Whatever form of giving you choose, your gift to Tuskegee University is important in order to continue the work of this great institution.