Searching & Registering for Courses Using TigerWeb
Searching for Courses
- From the Student's Menu, under the Registration section, click "Search for Sections."
- Select the desired term from the Term drop-down box.
- Select your desired subject(s) from the Subjects drop-down box. Click Submit.
- Make note of either the course synonym OR the subject, course number and section for your desired courses. Click OK.
Note: Use as few or many of the other search criteria to narrow down your search results as you wish. Also, Course Numbers are four digits in length. For example: A Biology course is 0100.
Registering for Courses
- From the Students Menu, under the Registration section, click Register for Sections, then click "Express Registration"
- Enter the subject, course number, section number and term for each desired course. Click Submit
- From the Register and Drop Sections page, select Register from the Action drop-down box. Click Submit
- Click OK to navigate away from the Registration Results page
Verifying your Registration and Restrictions
- From the Students Menu, under the Registration section, click "Registration and Restrictions"
- If you see a line that reads "Registered for Summer/Fall/Spring" you are registered for that particular term.
- If you have any holds (i.e. Course Restriction, Financial, No Final Transcript, etc) they will be listed.
Reviewing your Schedule
- From the Students Menu, under the Academic Profile section, click "My Class Schedule"
- Select the desired term from the Term drop-down box. Click Submit
- At this point, you may use your browser's print function to obtain a copy of your schedule.
NOTE: If you forget your TigerWeb password, you can reset it via your MyTU e-mail account. If you forget your e-mail password, stop by the Campus Technology Customer Service Center in Kenney Hall for assistance.