Course Selection Tips
COURSE SELECTION TIPS FOR STUDENTS
- When completing your Course Selection Form, be sure the course, catalog and section numbers are correct.
- DO NOT schedule classes which have time conflicts.
- Your advisor should verify your schedule with you before you leave his/her office. You should be given the white student copy of the Course Selection Form.
- Your registration is not valid until the Registrar has received the Course selection Form.
- To avoid closed sections, preregister early; do not wait until the last minute to get things done.
- DO NOT COMPLETE MORE THAN ONE COURSE SELECTION FORM. If changes to your registration are needed, compete a Change-In-Registration Form.
- Be aware of significant dates on the University Calendar. Rely on yourself to take care of your business. BE ON TIME.
If a student is not preregistering by telephone, then it is the student's responsibility to select the correct classes and complete the Course Selection Form. The information on the Course Selection Form should be checked for accuracy. The student's name will not appear on the official class roll if incomplete or incorrect information is included on the Course Selection Form.
STUDENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENROLL FOR MORE THAN 10 SEMESTER CREDIT HOURS DURING THE SUMMER SESSION.