Center of Information Assurance Education (CIAE)
Tuskegee University (TU) is very committed to Information Assurance program of education, research, and outreach because of the crucial nature of cyber security for the nation. The Center of Information Assurance (CIAE) at TU serves as organizing body to offer resources and assistance for faculty, students, and community in conducting teaching, research, and other activities in Information Assurance.
The objectives of the CIAE are:
- To apply for and receive designation as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAEIAE).
- To improve and expand undergraduate curriculum in IA.
- To propose the Master in Information Systems and Security Management.
- To acquire external funding to support IA activities, such research, training, scholarships.
- To provide IA training to TU students and local community.
- To provide public visibility to the IA educational and research efforts underway at CIAE.
Information Assurance Partners: