HOW TO BECOME A CORPOARTE PARTNER?
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
- Annual contribution*
- Seat on Board of Advisors·
- Named sales and marketing student scholarship ($1,000)
- Semi-Annual Board Meeting
- Invitation to each monthly Corporate Partner/Student sales and marketing gathering
- Sales Role-Play Judge and/or buyer
- Job Posting on SMP website
- Job Posting and Corporate Materials on SMP Job Board and Partner Shelves
- Corporate Partner Plaque
- Annual Posting of Corporate Partner and Company web site on SMP website
- Annual Contribution*
- Invitation to six monthly Corporate Partner/Student sales and marketing gatherings
- Associate Partner Plaque in SMP Facility
- Annual Posting of Associate Partner and Company web site on SMP web site
- Corporate Materials on SMP Partner Shelves
CORPORATE PARTNER’S COMMITMENT·
- Provide internship opportunities for students·
- Be a judge and/or buyer in annual internal sales competition. Winners represent Tuskegee University in the National Collegiate Sales Competition held each spring at Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, GA.
- Be a guest lecturer in one of the S&M classes and/or Distinguish Leadership Lecture Series·
- Be on advisory board (Meet twice a year to provide insight into curriculum issues and the program
*Please contact Anthony Freeman, program coordinator, at 334-727-8713.