Dr. Ji Hyun Lee
Department of Electrical Engineering
Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL 36088
Phone: (334) 724-4908
Fax: (334) 727-4806
- Ph. D: Electrical & Computer Engineering, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- M. E. : Electrical Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea
- B. E. : Electrical Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea
Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering Department -- 2007 - Present
North Carolina A&T State University
Adjunct Professor -- 2005 – 2007
Instructor/ Post-doctorate Research Associate --
2004 – 2005
Post-doctorate Research Assistant -- 2001 – 2003
Digital Logic Circuits, Digital Signal Processing, Data Communications, Wireless Communication Systems, Fiber Optic Communications
Signal & Image Processing, Data Compression, Pattern Recognition, Wireless Communication
- Sharmistha Khan, Ji Hyun Lee, and Golam R. Khan, “Evaluation of Parameters for Improving Handoff Performance in Mobile WiMAX Networks”, International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Systems, Vol. 3, No. 5, pp. 85-98, September 2012.
- Sharmistha Khan, Ji Hyun Lee, and Golam R. Khan, “Analyzing the Performance of Handoff in IEEE 802.16e Mobile WiMAX Networks”, International Conference on Wireless Networks, pp. 224-228, Las Vegas, July 2012.
- Ji Hyun Lee and Jung H. Kim, “Post-Segmentation Approach for Lossless Region of Interest Coding”, Signal & Image Processing: An International Journal, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 1-11, December 2011.
- Sung H. Yoon, Giyeon Park, Ji Hyun Lee, and Jung H. Kim, “An Annealed Neural Network For Reliable Face Detection “, 2006 International Conference on Image processing, Computer Vision, and Pattern Recognition. Las Vegas, June 2006.
- Ji Hyun Lee, Sung Yoon, and Jung Kim, “Panoramic Image Coding for Virtual Reality Applications”, 9th World Multi-conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (WMSCI 2005), Orlando, July 2005.
- Ji Hyun Lee, Sung Yoon, and G. Hur, “Efficient Panoramic Image Coding with Object Tracking” , 2005 International Conference on Imaging Science, Systems, and Technology: Computer Graphics, Las Vegas, June 2005.
- Sung H. Yoon, Ji Hyun Lee, and Jung Kim, “Medical Image Compression using Post-Segmentation Approach”, International Conference on Acoustics, Speech & Signal Processing (ICASSP), vol. 5, pp. 609-612, Montreal, May 2004.
- Sung Yoon, Ji Hyun Lee, and Winser Alexander, “Content-based Layered Coding using Mean Field Annealing”, International Conference on Imaging Science, Systems, and Technology, Las Vegas, June 2002.
- Ji Hyun Lee, Geo Lee, and Sung Yoon, “Region-based scalable coding for interactive image/video communications over networks”, Proceedings of SPIE, vol. 4735, pp. 51-58, SPIE Aero Sense, Orlando, April 2002.
- Ji Hyun Lee, Sung Yoon, Winser Alexander, “Region-based Scalable Coding for Video Communications”, SPIE Visual Communications and Image Processing, San Jose, January 2002.
- Frederick Ferguson, Ji Hyun Lee, Geo Lee, and Janet A. Gill, “Linking Software Safety-Critical Events to their Mitigating Design Requirements”, The 3rd International Conference of Intelligent Processing and Manufacturing of Materials (IPMM), Vancouver, British Columbia, August 2001.
- Sung Yoon, Ji Hyun Lee, and Winser Alexander, “Object-based Scalable Image Coding for Intelligent Media Communications”, International Conference on Imaging Science, Systems, and Technology (CISST’2001), Las Vegas, June 2001.
- Frederick Ferguson, Ji Hyun Lee, Geo Lee, and Janet A. Gill, “A Computer Aided Design Tool for the Identification and Linkage of Safety-Critical Factors and their Mitigating Requirements”, 16th International Conference on Computers and Their Applications (CATA), Seattle, March 2001.
- Sung Yoon, Ji Hyun Lee, and Winser Alexander “Scalable image coding for interactive image communications over networks”, SPIE Visual Communications and Image Processing, San Jose, January 2001.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
IEEE Signal Processing Society
Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association