Naga S. Korivi
Department of Electrical Engineering, Tuskegee University
Office: 118A Luther Foster Hall
Phone: (334) 727-8992
Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Louisiana State University, 2011
TEACHING (Total 19 courses taught at TU from Spring 2012 - Fall 2014)
EENG 322 Linear Networks & Circuits
EENG 322L Circuits II Laboratory
EENG 324 Digital Signal Processing
EENG 413 Semiconductor Devices
EENG 413L Semiconductor Laboratory
EENG 492 Engineering Analysis & Design
EENG 493O Fundamentals of Microsystems & Nanotechnology
EENG 578 Advanced Electronic Device Design & Fabrication
Micro- and nano-fabrication technologies, novel materials and their applications, biomedical micro-systems, energy storage devices.
- N.S. Korivi, "Micro-patterning of polymer nanotube nanocomposites," in Polymer Nanotube Nanocomposites, 2nd edition, ISBN: 978-1118945926, John Wiley/Scrivener Publishing, USA, 2014.
- L. Jiang and N.S. Korivi, “Microfluidics: technologies and applications,” in Nanolithography: The art of fabricating nanoelectronic, nanophotonic, and nanobiologic devices and systems; ISBN: 978-0857095008, Woodhead Publishing Ltd., U.K., 2013.
- L. Jiang, M. Vangari, T. Pryor, Z. Xiao, and N.S. Korivi, “Miniature supercapacitors based on nanocomposite thin films,” Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 111, pp. 52-57, 2013.
- J. Zheng, T. Sonnier, A. Vase, N. Korivi, P. Ajmera, S.F. Morrison, D.J. DiLorenzo, and F. Greenway, “A less invasive surgical approach to splanchnic nerve stimulation to treat obesity,” Obesity Surgery, Vol. 22, Issue 11, pp. 1783-1784, 2012.
- L. Jiang, S. Islam, and N.S. Korivi, “Micro-patterning of nanocomposites of polymer and carbon nanotubes,” Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 93, pp. 10-14, 2012.
- N.S. Korivi, and P.K. Ajmera, “Clip-on micro-cuff electrode for neural stimulation and recording,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol. 160, pp. 1514-1519, 2011.
- N.S. Korivi, and P.K. Ajmera, “Self-closing cuff electrode for functional neural stimulation and recording,” Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 5, pp. 353-357, 2011.
- N.S. Korivi, D. Hoffpauir, and P.K. Ajmera, “Texturing of silicon using a microporous polymer etch mask,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B: Microelectronics and Nanometer Structures, Vol. 28, Issue 6, pp. C6K8-C6K12, 2010.
- N.S. Korivi, Y.X. Zhou, and L. Jiang, “Grayscale lithography by a polymer photomask doped with laser dye,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B: Microelectronics and Nanometer Structures, Vol. 26, Issue 1, pp. 62-66, 2008.
Best Ph.D. dissertation for the year 2011, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Louisiana State University.
OTHER POSITIONS HELD
Director of Diversity, Center for Integrated Access Networks (A National Science Foundation Engineering Research Center) (September 2014 – till date)