Darryl Lamont Roberts, Ph.D.
Department of Political Science
College of Arts and Sciences
Office Phone: 334-727-8560
Office Address: John A. Kenney Hall, R 70-107
1200 West Montgomery Road, Tuskegee, AL 36088
- International Relations
- Comparative Politics
- Political Methodology
- Space and International Affairs
- Directed Energy Weapons; Cyberwar, Bioethics and War, Oxygen Therapeutics-- Polyheme, Hemopure
- Pamela Foster, M.D., MPH
University of Alabama at Tusculoosa
Community and Rural Medicine
Institute of Rural Health
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 35487
- Walter Hill, Ph.D.
St. Mary’s College of Maryland
Political Science Department
St. Mary’s City, Maryland, 20686
Professor Darryl Lamont Roberts received his Ph.D from Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 1984, and is a recipient of the Hubert H. Humphrey Award. He was awarded the distinguished 'Master Teacher' Award at Tuskegee University in 2004, and is an Honorary Member of the International Institute for Space Law (Paris), formerly a Faculty Research Scholar at Harvard University and a Research Scholar at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He has traveled to Great Britain, France, Japan, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Ethiopia, Nicaragua, and Canada as part of his research. Professor Roberts has also delivered lectures on Directed Energy Weapons and Battle Management at the United States Air Force Academy. His current research focuses on ‘Space and Markets’, ‘Bioethics, Government, and Oxygen Therapeutics’, and ‘Barack Obama and the American Presidency’. Dr. Roberts is also Director of the Tuskegee University Institute on the American Presidency in the Department of History and Political Science, and Chief Executive Officer of CAMPAIGNANALYTICA, LLC.—Think Tank.
- Darryl Roberts, “War and the Historical Formation of States,” in Michael Banks, ed., State and Society in International Relations, London: Simon and Schuster, 1991, pp. 137-166.
- Darryl Roberts, Space and International Politics: Models of Growth and Constraint in the Militarization. A Review of Walter McDougall's, ...the Heaven and the Earth: A Political History of the Space Age. Journal of Peace Research, Vol.23, No.3, September, 1986, pp. 291-298.
- Darryl Roberts, “ Logics and Evidences of War: Progress and Contradictions,” Millennium, Spring, 1987, pp. 89-117.