Joe B. Jimmeh, Ph.D.
Department of History & Political Science
College of Arts & Sciences
Office Phone: (334)724-4495/ (334) 421-1434
Office Location: John A Kenney Hall, Room 70-102
- International/Comparative Politics
- Public Administrative/ Public Policy
- Development Issues
- Dr. Lisa Bratton
- Immauel Ness
Brooklyn College, CUNY
- Dr. Godfrey Vincent
With educational background in the Social Sciences (Economics, Politics, History, Sociology, and Public Administration), Dr. Jimmeh obtained his PhD in International Relations from Syracuse University. Current research is on Liberia, Africa, and Comparative Perspectives on Public Administration and Public Policy.
- Jimmeh, Joe; Vincent, Godfrey. "Imperialism and Anti-Imperialism in Liberia: The Struggle for Territorial Integrity, Sovereignty, and Democracy," Palgrave Encyclopedia on Imperialism and Anti-Imperialism. New York: Palgrave MacMillan, 2015
- Jimmeh, Joe, Lisa Bratton and Godfrey T. Vincent. South Africa...San diego, California: Cognella Academic Publishing, 2014.
- Jimmeh, Joe; Vincent, Godfrey. Contending Perspectives on Neoliberal Globalization (2014). Cognella Academic Publishing, San Diego, CA.
- Jimmeh, Joe. “Comparative Social Development: The Use of Symbols by African and African-American Elites.” Journal of Alabama Academy of Service (1990)
- Jimmeh, Joe. “Development as a Social Problem” in selected Social Problems and Issues (Copley, 1988)