Dr. Joyce V. Rhoden
|Joyce V. Rhoden, Ed. D.
Director of Counseling Center
Old Administration Building, Room 100G
Tuskegee, AL 36088
Joyce V. Rhoden received her doctoral degree in Counseling and Student Personnel from the University of Oklahoma. She is a National Certified Counselor and holds a Master of Education degree in Counseling and a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. She is also a Certified Public School Teacher.
- Director- Counseling and Testing Center (1985 to present)
- Adjunct faculty in the College of Liberal Arts and Education (1991 to present)
- The Academic Stress Questionnaire
- A Revised Freshman Seminar
- Campus/Community Initiative on Drug and Alcohol Prevention
- Non-Traditional Students: Returning Older Women
- Support Services on Campus: A Blueprint For Success