Media Credentials for the Commencement Activities:
Media interested in covering commencement activities or interviewing commencement participants must request media credentials
. Each person within an organization must apply individually.
Photo, Video, Speech Request:
- Please submit credential request by Monday, May 4, at 4 p.m. CST using the Media Credentials Request Form
- Credentials must be picked up in person prior to or on the day of the event at the designated media check in location
- Freelance reporters/photographers must present a letter of assignment from an official media outlet
- A business ID will be required - acceptable business identification includes:
- Business card with name, title and address of media outlet
- Police-issued press card
- Logistical details will be forwarded to media covering commencement on or before Friday, May 8, at 12 p.m.
Any requests for high resolution photographs or video footage from the commencement ceremony, should be directed to Office of Communications, Public Relations and Marketing at 334-724-4551 or email@example.com