After Graduation - Transcripts & Diplomas
1. All requests for transcripts must be made in writing by personal letter or by using the Tuskegee University Registrar's Transcript Request Form. It is not necessary to make a trip to Tuskegee to request a transcript.
2. To request a transcript, include the following:
- Name used when enrolled at Tuskegee University, i.e., maiden or married name.
- Major and date of graduation.
- Social security number and date of birth.
- Full address of where the transcript should be mailed. A transcript mailed back to the student should indicate the type of copy, Official or Unofficial.
- Correct fee. Payment must be made payable to Tuskegee University in the form of a Money Order or Cashier's Check. The Registrar's Office does not accept payment of transcript fees at the Service Counter.
$5.00 per copy (allow 5 to 7 business days)
NEXT BUSINESS DAY SERVICE
$7.00 per copy (by special request)
A prepaid, pre-addressed mailer--Priority Mail, Express Mail, Federal Express, etc., in addition to the $7.00 for next business day service, is required.
3. Picture identification is required for all transcripts picked up at the Registrar's Office Service Counter. Transcripts are not released to second and third parties unless a written statement of authorization from the student has been received by the Registrar via U. S. Mail.
4. Mail transcript requests to:
Office of the Registrar
136 Kresge Center
Tuskegee, AL 36088