Collaboration with National Labs and University Centers
Tuskegee University and its partners have developed collaborative arrangements with various academic intuitions, national labs and industry for support of research and educational programs of the proposed Center.
- Auburn University (PI: Dr. Maria Aaud)
- Cornell University (PI: Dr. Anil Netravali)
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham (PI: Dr. Uday Vaidya)
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company (Contact Person: Dr. Suraj Rawal)
- Metters Inc. (Contact Person: Dr. Greg Gaddy)
- Raytheon Missile Systems (Contact Person: Dr. Renee’ Rogers)
- Composites Innovation Centre, Manitoba, Canada (Contact Person : Dr. Sean McKay)
- United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, South Atlantic Area, Clemson, SC. (Contact Person: Dr. John Foulk)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (contact persons: Drs. John Nemeth and Jim Roberto)
- Naval Research Laboratory (Contact Person: Dr. Duane Simonson)
We have developed a collaborative relationship with several international universities and research labs. We have selected the following institutions where our students will conduct research and sample culture in those countries.
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad, India (Dr. Rohit Kumar Rana)
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India ( Dr. Sabu Thomas)
- Instituto de Pesquisas Energéticas e Nucleares - IPEN-CNEN/SP, Sao Paulo, Brazil (Dra. Esperidina Moura)