|SGA Student Events
Office of Student Life & Dev.
Yvonne Carr, Admin. Asst.
Phone: 334-727-8155, or
Joe Brown, Director
|Alumni & Friends Events
Office of Alumni Affairs
Toll free: 1-800-831-8812
Reunion Class Registration and
Ticket Sales- Registration Desk in
Kellogg Hotel & Conf. Center
Homecoming Game Ticket Info
Christina Donner-Ticket Sales Mgr.
Ticket Hours are posted at the Student Life Office (cash only) and at the University Cashiers Window (cash, checks, credit and debit cards). The SGA members and Eventbrite.com are handling all student passes. Student Passes $60 (Limit One Per Student).
The PRICES are:
Sunday through Wednesday events are pay at the door. Due to the number of passes that are sold, pay at the door sales will be limited because the students with passes will be granted first priority for a limited time when the doors open.
Gospel Show: $10.00, 10/16/16 Logan Hall, 7 p.m.
Comedy Show: $15.00, 10/18/16, Logan Hall, 8:30 p.m.
Fashion Show: $15.00, 10/19/16, Logan Hall, 7 p.m.
Coordination and Ball: FREE, 10/20/16 Chappie James Arena Floor, 6:30 p.m.
Hip Hop Concert 10/21/16:
- TU students pre-sale advance general admission ticket, limit one $40.00
- Non students $50.00
- At the door, $50.00 for everyone
The Homecoming Parade is FREE, Deadline to enter is October 18 by 4:30 p.m. (See Mrs. Carr 334-727-8155 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Fax it to 334-724-3758)
Line-up is at 06:30 a.m. Saturday morning 10/22/16 along the Campus Avenue, Please see the info on the webpage about the parade.
Football Game: TU students free at the student gate with a valid TU ID. Card (Fall 2016 sticker)
- Reserved Seats $40.00
- General Admission $30.00
- Visiting College students and other students age 13 and above with proper School ID. Cards, $15.00
- Faculty and Staff, limit one ticket $15.00
- Children ages 6-12, $10.00
- Children ages 5 and under, FREE
- TU students pre-sale advance general admission ticket, limit one $15.00
- Non students $20.00
- At the door, $25.00 for everyone