Missions and Goals
Assist to enhance Tuskegee University’s power to transform lives and to better the city, county, state, nation, and world.
- Develop and implement programs and marshaling resources to provide Tuskegee University with the philanthropic assets necessary to achieve its aspirations.
- Also take appropriate steps to help transform the Tuskegee/Macon County area from “One of the Poorest” to a “Model Area.”
- Highest level of “Ethical Standards”
- Commitment beyond self
- Commitment to the public good
- Tolerance, diversity, and social justice
- Accountability to the public
- Openness and honesty
- Obedience to the laws
- Responsible stewardship