Lineless: Register outside the Line!
What is Lineless Registration?
Lineless Registration is the method by which Tuskegee University students will be able to select courses and pay fees via the TigerWeb system to complete the registration process. Students are strongly encouraged to complete the registration process BEFORE late registration begins.
What is the registration process?
- Each student should meet with their academic advisor to determine the courses s/he should take for the coming semester. The academic advisor will then remove the Academic Hold from the student's account
- The student registers for the courses agreed upon by their academic advisor
- The student pays all fees on her/his account
What do I do now?
- Ensure that you can gain access to all University systems (TigerWeb, MyTU e-mail, Tuskegee Domain).
- Become familiar with the basic functions of the TigerWeb System.
- Reconcile any outstanding balance on your student account.
- Make an appointment with your acadmic advisor.
- Register for courses via TigerWeb System.
- Pay fees via TigerWeb System.
What forms of payment may I use?
- American Express
- Electronic Checks (ACH)
What if I don't know my academic advisor?
Check with the Director of Academic Advising.
I made a payment and am due a refund- when will my account reflect this?
Your student account will reflect any credits in the same amount of time it would take for you to pay at the Cashier's Window in Kresge Center. For further details contact the Office of the Bursar (334-727-8525)
I waited until late registration to add or drop a course. Do I need to fill out the Add/Drop slip and get signatures?
NO. You may add/drop your courses during late registration via TigerWeb. Your account will automatically be billed for each add/ drop you submit.
How will I know that I am registered?
Your will be able to verify your registration upon receipt of a registration confirmation sent to your MyTU e-mail account.
I've lost/forgotten my TigerWeb password. How do I get it reset?
Click "What's My Password" on the main TigerWeb page and your temporary password will be sent to your MyTU e-mail account
I can't see any courses to register for using TigerWeb. What should I do?
The TigerWeb System is compatible with several browsers. Confirm that you are using up-to-date versions of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer.