Student Email Contest Prize Giveaway Rules
1. HOW TO ENTER: Enrolled Spring 2010 Tuskegee University students registered and financially cleared by the Bursar's Office are eligible to enter the drawing by submitting an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org between February 1, 2010 and February 21, 2010. The email must come from your new Google mytu email address originating at email@example.com. Email entries from other non mytu.tuskegee.edu addresses will be automatically disqualified. The email message must contain in the Subject Line: Email Contest Entry, and the Tuskegee University student id number. Limit one entry per Tuskegee University student per day. No responsibility is assumed by Campus Technology, and entrants waive all claims for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries or for any problems of technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, software, failure of any email service or any combination thereof including without limitation any damage to entrant's or any other person's computer resulting from participation in the Email promotion
2. PRIZES: Items to be awarded includes the following: One (1) Netbook computer w/Windows XP, One (1) Apple IPOD Touch (8GB), One (1) Snowball High Fidelity USB Microphone and, One (1) Google Backpack. Winners are responsible for additional software, and Campus Technology assumes no responsibility for any warranties expressed or implied by the manufacturers of the items awarded through the drawing. Campus Technology reserves the right to substitute announced prizes for prizes of equal or greater value and functionality
3. PRIZE DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about the expiration date. The random drawing will be conducted electronically at Campus Technology, and the electronic results are final for the drawings. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be announced at the February 25, 2010 home basketball game in the Chappie James Arena during halftime of the Men's basketball game. Winners will be notified by their Google email address within 5 business days of drawing date. If Campus Technology is unable to contact potential winner(s) by email or if any potential winner fails to respond to the prize notification within 14 days of issuance of notification or if any winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, an alternate winner shall be selected through another random drawing conducted electronically at Campus Technology. Contest winner must have a valid Tuskegee University Student ID card in order to pick up their prize. By entering the Email contest, all winners selected authorize the use of their name for promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. If, in the judges' opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the drawing, Campus Technology reserves the right to terminate the contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible online email entries received as of the termination date. Should the contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Campus Technology website.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to Tuskegee University students who are registered and financially cleared for Spring 2010. This promotion is not open to full-time faculty and staff members employed by Tuskegee University and the immediate family members of Campus Technology. By entering, participants without limitation, release and hold harmless Tuskegee University, Campus Technology for any loss or damage of any kind in connection with this Email contest or acceptance and use of a prize won. One email entry per person per day is allowed.
5. WINNER'S LIST: The name of the winners will be available after the winners have been officially notified. The winners list will be posted on the Campus Technology website.
6. SPONSOR: Campus Technology. For additional information or questions call 334-727-8040.