Add or Drop a Class
Please follow the instructions below to Add or Drop a class.
- Obtain the Change in Registration (Add/Drop form) from the Office of the Registrar or the Office of the College Dean.
- Secure the approval of the instructor (by signature) for each course added or dropped.
- There is NO FEE charged for each change.
- Present the Change-in-Registration (Add/Drop form) to the Registrar's Office. Certain changes may require the approval of the Provost.
- ADD/DROP IS NOT OFFICIAL UNLESS ACCEPTED BY THE REGISTRAR.
- Students must report to added classes by the next scheduled class meeting.
- The student's copy of the Change-in-Registration (Add/Drop form) with the Registrar's Stamp must be presented to the instructor.
- There is no refund or reduction of tuition and fees after General registration ends for students who drop courses. After General Registration, the only reduction in tuition and fees is for a complete withdrawal. Refer to the University's Refund Policy on the Office of the Bursar's web page.