Thank you for your interest in covering the Tuskegee University Commencement and Pre-Commencement Ceremonies
All media – reporters, photographers, videographers, bloggers – interested in covering Tuskegee University Commencement and Pre-Commencement activities must request media credentials.
Media Credentials for the Commencement Activities:
- Tuskegee’s Summer Commencement ceremony will be held Friday, August 2, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. CST at the Tuskegee University Chapel
- Wayne J. Riley, MD, Former President and CEO of Meharry Medical College will be the commencement speaker
Photo, Video, Speech Request:
Credential Pick Up:
- Please submit credential request using the Media Credential Form
- Credentials can be picked up in person on the day of the event
- Logistic details will be forwarded to media
Media Parking: (For All Events)
- Tuskegee University, Office of Communications, Marketing and Public Relations, 2nd Floor, Kresge Center
- Media may park in the parking lot behind the Chapel or appropriate parking spaces near the Chapel. Parking passes may be picked up with credentials.