Enrichment Workshops and Seminars
Workshops & Seminars
T-CAEIL offers many free workshops on a variety of topics that provide techniques and strategies to help students succeed at Tuskegee University. Success workshops are offered on certain days of the week. We also offer a full series of workshops throughout the fall and spring semesters. Please click on one of the links below for current workshops, descriptions and registration.
If you would like to register for one of the workshops, please click on the link below:
*In order to complete the registration you must sign in using your MyTU email account.
Enrichment and skill building workshops provide students with learning techniques and strategies to promote academic excellence in the overall learning experience. The workshops/seminars are led by faculty, students and staff. Some of the workshops provided are:
- Delivering Dynamic Presentations
- Effective Ways to Communicate w/ Instructors
- How to use a Scientific Calculator
- Identify your Learning Style/Ways to Assess your Learning
- Managing Information Overload
- Motivation for Course Work
- Note-Taking Tactics
- Using your Tablet/IPAD for Academic Success
- Utilizing Google for Group Efforts
- Various tools/Software to Supplement Learning
- Ways to Improve your Memory and Concentration
- Writing and Researching Effectively
Please contact T-CAEIL for the scheduled times of enrichment workshops and seminars.