Center of Information Assurance Education (CIAE)
We welcome you to the Tuskegee University (TU) Center of Information Assurance Education (CIAE) located within the Computer Science Department in the College of Business and Information Science.
Tuskegee University (TU) is very committed to Information Assurance/Cyber Defense program of education, research, and outreach because of the crucial nature of cyber security for the nation. The Center of Information Assurance (CIAE) at TU serves as organizing body to offer resources and assistance for faculty, students, and community in conducting teaching, research, and other activities in Information Assurance.
The Objectives of the CIAE are:
- To apply for and receive designation as a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE-CDE).
- To improve and expand undergraduate curriculum in IA/CD.
- To enhance the Master Program in Information Systems and Security Management.
- To acquire external funding to support IA/CD activities, such research, training, scholarships.
- To provide IA/CD training to TU students and local community.
- To provide public visibility to the IA/CD educational and research efforts underway at CIAE.
CIAE Links and Resources
Information Assurance/Cyber Defense Partners:
- Mississippi State University: Dr. Drew Hamilton
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte: Dr. Bill Chu
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga: Dr. Li Yang
- North Carolina A&T State University: Dr. Xiaohong Yuan
Dr. Fan Wu
Director, Center of Information Assurance Education (CIAE)