Admissions & Aid
- CLICK HERE to go to the Graduate Studies page for information on Graduate Admissions, Criteria, Graduate Programs, and you will find the Graduate Handbook.
The Office of Student Financial Services Staff at Tuskegee University manages financial aid and scholarship resources from university, federal, state, county and private sources. These funds are awarded to ensure that eligible students have the opportunity to attend the University.
Click here to go to the Tuskegee University Financial Aid webpage for more information.
What is there to do after class?
- Grab a cup of latte’ in our on-campus coffee shop or eatery
- Take a stroll on our peaceful Quad
- Cheer for one of our championship teams
- Stop in for a quick work-out in our student gym
- Lend your voice to our world-renowned concert choir
- Enjoy a scrumptious meal in our newly-renovated cafeteria
- Join our high-stepping marching band
- Stop in for a quick game in our student center game room
- Or join one of our many Greek or student organizations
COME SEE WHAT TUSKEGEE HAS TO OFFER !!