Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Academic Search Premier - (AVL)--A multi-disciplinary full text database containing full text for more than 4,600 journals, including nearly 3,900 peer-reviewed titles. In addition to the full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 8,500 journals.
- ArchInform - Includes information over more than 44,000 built and unrealized projects from various architects and planners. The architecture of the 20th century is the main theme of this database.
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals Published by the Getty Research Institute, Avery Index is the only comprehensive American guide to the current literature of architecture and design. The index covers international, scholarly and popular periodical literature, including publications of professional associations; US state and regional periodicals; and major serial publications in the architecture and design of Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia.
- College Research Paper Resources
- Great Buildings - Rome -- Pages on buildings of Rome, on Ancient Roman architecture, and on the architecture of Italy in general.
- Infotrac - Expanded Academic ASAP -- Offers balanced coverage on a wide-range of topics including social sciences, humanities, education, science, and technology.
- JSTOR -- Not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping the scholarly community discover, use, and build upon a wide range of intellectual content in a trusted digital archive.
- LexisNexis - Academic -- provides access to full-text news, business, and legal publications.
- Project MUSE -- MUSE is the most reliable source of titles from many of the world's leading university presses and scholarly societies, journals with critically acclaimed articles by the most respected scholars in their fields.
- ProQuest Central – (1971 – current) Covers more than 160 subjects areas Content includes scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, books, newspapers, reports, and videos.
- Sanborn Maps -- include detailed information regarding town and building information in approximately 12,000 U.S. towns and cities.
- SCOPUS -- the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature with smart tools that track, analyze and visualize research.
Business, Economics, Finance & Accounting
Computer Science & Information Technology
Construction Science & Management
Engineering & Physics
English & Literature
Fine & Performing Arts
Food & Nutrition Sciences
Mathematics & Statistics
Nursing & Allied Health
- Academic One File - The premier source for peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world's leading journals and reference sources. With extensive coverage of the physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects.
- Academic Search Premier(AVL) -- A multi-disciplinary full text database containing full text for more than 4,600 journals, including nearly 3,900 peer-reviewed titles. In addition to the full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 8,500 journals.
- ArtStor- The Artstor Digital Library is an image database featuring an unparalleled range of images from some of the world's leading museums, photo archives, scholars, and artists in one easily-navigated repository. It is the most comprehensive image resource available for educational and scholarly use, with many rare and important collections available nowhere else.
- College Research Paper Resources
- Educator's Reference Complete - Is a one-stop resource for educators and education students, providing relevant and timely information for studies as well as detailed, comprehensive data for those already working in the field. Educator’s Reference Complete is an important tool for today’s educators, providing instant access to more than 1,100 periodicals that cover a wide range of subjects as well as 200 reports from the United States Department of Education.
- ERIC - Ebscohost (AVL)- Contains citations and abstracts from over 980 educational and education-related journals, as well as full text of more than 2,200 digests.
- Infotrac - Expanded Academic ASAP - Offers balanced coverage on a wide-range of topics including social sciences, humanities, education, science and technology.
- JSTOR - Journal Storage - Not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping the scholarly community discover, use, and build upon a wide range of intellectual content in a trusted digital archive.
- MedlinePlus - (AVL) - has extensive information from the National Institutes of Health and other trusted sources on over 650 diseases and conditions. There are also lists of hospitals and physicians, a medical encyclopedia and a medical dictionary, health information in Spanish, extensive information on prescription and nonprescription drugs, health information from the media, and links to thousands of clinical trials
- Oxford Journals Online - Oxford University Press Academic and research journals covering a broad range of subject areas.
- PubMed - (AVL) - a service of the, National Library of Medicine, provides access to over 11 million MEDLINE citations back to the mid-1960's and additional life science journals.
- Project MUSE - Project MUSE is a leading provider of digital humanities and social science content for the scholarly community. Since 1995 the MUSE journal collections have supported a wide array of research needs at academic, public, special, and school libraries worldwide. MUSE is the trusted source of complete, full-text versions of scholarly journals from many of the world's leading university presses and scholarly societies, with over 120 publishers currently participating. UPCC Book Collections on Project MUSE, launched in January 2012, offer top quality book-length scholarship, fully integrated with MUSE's scholarly journal content.
- ProQuest Central - (1971 – current) - Covers more than 160 subjects areas Content includes scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, books, newspapers, reports and videos.
- Proquest Psychology Journals - Provides abstracts and indexing for more than 640 titles, with over 540 titles available in full text. Coverage ranges from behavioral, clinical, cognitive, developmental, experimental, industrial and social psychology, along with personality, psychobiology and psychometrics
- Science Direct - One of the world's most advanced web delivery systems for scientific, technical and medical information.
- Science Direct MD Consult - One of the world's most advanced web delivery systems for scientific, technical and medical information.
- Scopus - the world's largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed research literature in the scientific, technical, medical, social sciences, and the arts and humanities.