The service provides:
* 24hr/7 days a week emergency receiving services
* 24Hr in house laboratory analysis: CBC, Chemistries, Urinary, Clotting, Blood gases.
* 24Hr continuous patient monitoring, treatments and interventions
* Catheterization: Intravenous, Urinary, Arterial
* IV Fluid therapy
* Transfusion medicine: Whole blood and Plasma products
* Pain management
* Oxygen supplementation
* Nutritional support: Enteral and parenteral (IV) nutrition
* Continual access to and collaboration with internal medicine and surgery services
* Consistent and timely communication with our clients regarding their pet health status and current financial status
* Continuous access to and collaboration with internal medicine and surgery services
* Over the phone consultations with regional veterinarians
* Training opportunities for clinical veterinary students, interns and visiting veterinarians.