Transcript Request Process
Ordering Transcripts Online
Tuskegee University has implemented a new online delivery service to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
- A Tuskegee University student ID is required of currently enrolled students who pick up all transcripts at the Registrar Office Service Counter. Other valid picture identification is required of non-enrolled individuals who pick up transcripts at the Registrar’s Office Service Counter.
- Transcripts are not released to second and third parties unless a written statement of authorization from the student has been received by the Registrar via U.S. mail.
- No other individual can request a student’s transcript for them.
Registrar's Office Contact Information
Office of the Registrar
136 Kresge Center
Tuskegee, AL 36088