The Mission and Purpose is to promote scholarship among faculty and students and enhance Tuskegee University’s capability and funding for research and other sponsored programs that benefit mankind
- Creating a Student Centered Culture
- Fully Inaugurating 21st Century Higher Education
- Administering Efficient Resource Management
- Obtaining a Marked and Increased Enrollment
- Fostering a Culture of Advancement and Development
- Increase the number of proposals submitted and the annual funds received for support of research and other sponsored programs by 10%, each year.
- Maintain 100% compliance with state and federal regulations in conducting research and other sponsored programs.
- Increase the number of patent applications submitted to the United States Patent Office to five (5), each year.
- Number of proposals submitted to funding agencies.
- Amount of funding received from federal agencies.
- Amount of funding received from industry and private foundations.
- Number of Publications produced.
- Number of patent applications completed.