Student Complaints and Appeals
PURPOSE: This page was developed to assist current and prospective students of Tuskegee University in submitting complaints and appeals and to direct them to the most effective venue for accurate information and resolution.
DIRECTIONS: If your Complaint or Appeal involves one of the following, please click on the link next to it, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
- Academic Advising
- Academic Grade
- Academic Misconduct
- Academic Reinstatement
- Academic Suspension & Probation
- Library Fines
- Transfer Credits
- STUDENT AFFAIRS
- Admissions and Enrollment Management
- Financial Aid (email@example.com)
- Gender-based Discrimination
- Housing & Residence Life and Development
- Parking Appeals (form)
- Student Judicial
- Sexual Discrimination
- Sexual Harrassment (including sexual violence)
If you can't find your area of complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.