Frequently Asked Questions
Who can study abroad?
Most students are eligible to study abroad. Here are the requirements:
- must be in good academic standing (min. 2.5 GPA)
- must be in good financial standing
- must have successfully completed at least one semester of courses on campus (min. 18 credit hours)
- must obtain pre-approval for transfer courses
- must not have prior disciplinary problems
Will I earn credits for studying abroad?
Pre-approved Study Abroad courses do allow you to earn academic credit for courses taken abroad.
How much does it cost to study abroad?
Most study abroad programs have associated program costs and living costs. See Director for counseling.
Is there Financial Aid available?
Please check with our Financial Aid Office to see which funds are available for study abroad programs.